Everyone here at Map Home Loans is here for you through the Coronavirus lockdown and beyond. We are all working really hard to make sure every one of our clients is ready to meet their challenges.
We are in Lockdown
Obviously the lockdown has meant the Vaughan family has gone in to lockdown too. Which means… I’ve gone and made lemonade from lemons by binge watching some of my favourite TV series to escape all the depressing news. Secretly, you wouldn’t believe how happy I am about not being able to go anywhere.
I compiled a list of shows that I like and I believe are re-watchable and hopefully will stimulate your mind and provide some entertainment during the lockdown.
- Serial (all seasons although Bowe Bergdahl is a little hard to get through)
- Dr Death (OMG!!)
- Casefile – selected episodes but I particularly enjoyed case 53.
- Selected Joe Rogan. (Pick the guests you think will be interesting.
Audibles (They might be books too):
- Don’t tell my mother I work on an oil rig – Paul Carter
- Sapiens -Yuval Noah Harari
- The 5 Love Languages for Men – Gary Chapmen
- Bad Blood – John Carreyrou
- Lucky Man – Michael Fox
- Stories I Only Tell My Friends – Rob Lowe
- Elon Musk – Ashlee Vance
TV Series you can watch more than once:
- John Adams – Foxtel
- Band of Brothers – Foxtel
- Line of Duty – Stan
- The Americans – Foxtel
- The Night Manager – Netflix
- True Detective Season 1 – Foxtel
- Stranger things – Netflix
- Black Mirror (selected episodes) – Netflix
- House of Cards – first few seasons good Fargo Season 1
- The Crown – Netflix
- Long Way Round
- Generation Kill – Foxtel
- Luther – Stan
- The Fall – Netflix
- Breaking Bad – Stan
- Better Call Saul (after Breaking bad) – Stan
- The Inbetweeners – Stan
- The Office (UK Version) – Stan
- Little Britain – Stan
Additional ones to watch at the moment on Netflix.
- Don’t F$%^ with Cats
- Mindhunters Season 1 (Season 2 drags on)
- Making a Murderer
- The Sinner Season 1 (Season 2 ok…)
- Evil Genius
- UnaBomber Amazon Prime:
- Jack Ryan Season 1 was pretty good
Try and stay sane. It can’t last forever.