Here are some of the common questions we can answer for you when you enquire:
- Can I get a approved for a home loan?
- How much can I borrow?
- What deposit will I need (you typically do NOT need 20%)?
- What would the interest rate be?
- What would the repayments be?
- How soon can I get approved and get the funds I need?
- Are there any requirements for Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI)?
- Will my purchase need FIRB (Foreign Investment Review Board) approval?
- How does buying property in Australia work?
This phone consult is free of cost and obligation.
Because we work exclusively with Temporary and Non-resident visa holders (as well as Aussie Expats), we can usually answer your questions quickly.
Even if you have been told “no” by another bank or lender, we can still help.
After the call, if we are able to help you, we will advise how.
Enquire now via the contact form on your right, or call us on 1300 397 287 to arrange a time to chat.